- To install /e/OS on the Nexus 6P - "angler" click here
- Want to build /e/OS for the Nexus 6P - angler ? Click here
- What's not (yet) working ?
- Please find issues opened by users on this device here
You can also track the progress of the issue here.
- Have you found a bug?
If you have found a bug please report it here
Have some suggestions to improve the installation process?
Please send us an email here
- Is your model not supported?
Contact us to Request support for your device
The more the users requesting for a device / model
the better the chances of it getting on the officially supported list !!!
Tip: If you find an issue with this installation document or to suggest any improvements , Please add your suggestions to this topic on our community forum
Google Nexus 6P
- Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810
- 3 GB
Cortex-A53 & Cortex-A57
1.55 GHz & 2.0 GHz
- Adreno 430
- 2G bands: 850 900 1800 1900 MHz GSM (All models)
- 3G bands: 850 900 1700 1900 2100 MHz HSDPA
- 4G bands: 700 850 1700 1800 1900 2100 2300 2500 2600 MHz LTE
- 32/64/128 GB
- 1440x2560 (~518 PPI)
- Device Tree
- 4.2 with A2DP
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Hotspot
- Fingerprint reader
- Proximity sensor
No of Cameras: 2
- 12.3 MP, laser autofocus, Dual LED (dual tone) flash
- 8 MP, No flash
- 159.3 mm (6.27 in) (h)
77.8 mm (3.06 in) (w)
7.3 mm (0.29 in) (d)
- Non-removable Li-Po 3450 mAh
- Boot Modes
With the device powered off, hold Volume Down + Power and choose Recovery Mode. Download :
With the device powered off, hold Volume Down + Power.
/e/ OS Information
- /e/OS Build Team
- Build Status