- To install /e/OS on the Mi MIX 2 - "chiron" click here
- To upgrade the Mi MIX 2 - "chiron" to the Q build of /e/OS
- Want to build /e/OS for the Mi MIX 2 - chiron ? Click here
- What's not (yet) working ?
- Please find issues opened by users on this device here
You can also track the progress of the issue here.
- Have you found a bug?
If you have found a bug please report it here
Have some suggestions to improve the installation process?
Please send us an email here
- Is your model not supported?
Contact us to Request support for your device
The more the users requesting for a device / model
the better the chances of it getting on the officially supported list !!!
Tip: If you find an issue with this installation document or to suggest any improvements , Please add your suggestions to this topic on our community forum
Xiaomi Mi MIX 2
- Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835
- 6/8 GB
4 x 2.45 GHz + 4 x 1.9 GHz
- Adreno 540
- 2G bands: 850 900 1800 1900 MHz GSM, 800 1900 MHz CDMA & TD-SCDMA
- 3G bands: 800 850 900 1700(AWS) 1800 1900 2100 MHz HSDPA & CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
- 4G bands: 1(2100) 2(1900) 3(1800) 4(1700/2100)
- 64/128/256 GB
- 2160x1080 (403 PPI)
- Device Tree
- 5 with A2DP
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual-band, WiFi Direct, Hotspot
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint reader
- Light sensor
- Ultrasound proximity sensor
- USB OTG
- Wi-Fi Display
No of Cameras: 2
- 12 MP, Dual LED flash
- 5 MP, No flash
- 151.8 mm (5.98 in) (h)
75.5 mm (2.97 in) (w)
7.7 mm (0.30 in) (d)
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh
- Boot Modes
With the device powered off, hold Volume Up + Power. Keep holding both buttons until the "MI" logo appears on the screen, then release. Download :
With the device powered off, hold Volume Down + Power. Keep holding both buttons until the word "FASTBOOT" appears on the screen, then release.
/e/ OS Information
- /e/OS Build Team
- Build Status