- Install via command line (for advanced users)
- To install /e/OS on the Pixel 4 XL - "coral" click here
- Want to build /e/OS for the Pixel 4 XL - coral ? Click here
- What's not (yet) working?
- Please find issues opened by users on this device here
You can also track the progress of the issue here.
- Have you found a bug?
- If you have found a bug please report it here
Have some suggestions to improve the installation process?
Please send us an email here
- Is your model not supported?
- Contact us to Request support for your device
The more the users requesting for a device / model the better the chances of it getting on the officially supported list !!!
- Know more about the /e/ OS minimal version
- The coral has a space limitation on the hard disk. Due to this the complete set of default /e/ OS apps cannot be installed. To get around this issue we have come out with a minimal OS version of /e/.
The following apps have been removed from the minimal version:
Pixel 4 XL
1 x 2.84 GHz + 3 x 2.42 GHz + 4 x 1.78 GHz
- Depth Sensor
- Dot Projector
- Dual front speakers
- Fingerprint reader
- Light sensor
- Proximity sensor
- Qi wireless charging
- USB OTG
- 12.2 MP, Dual LED flash
- 16 MP, No flash
- 8 MP, No flash
75.1 mm (2.96 in) (w)
8.2 mm (0.32 in) (d)
With the device powered off - hold Volume Down + Power. On the next screen choose Recovery Mode. Download :
With the device powered off - hold Volume Down + Power
/e/ OS Information
- /e/OS Build Team
- Build versions
- R (dev)