- To install /e/OS on the Mi 8 - "dipper" click here
- Want to build /e/OS for the Mi 8 - dipper ? Click here
- What's not (yet) working ?
- Please find issues opened by users on this device here
You can also track the progress of the issue here.
- Have you found a bug?
If you have found a bug please report it here
Have some suggestions to improve the installation process?
Please send us an email here
- Is your model not supported?
Contact us to Request support for your device
The more the users requesting for a device / model
the better the chances of it getting on the officially supported list !!!
Tip: If you find an issue with this installation document or to suggest any improvements , Please add your suggestions to this topic on our community forum
Xiaomi Mi 8
- Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845
- 6/8 GB LPDDR4X
4 x 2.8 GHz + 4 x 1.8 GHz
- Adreno 630
- 2G bands: B2 / B3 / B5 / B8 GSM, BC0 / BC1 / BC6 / BC10 CDMA1X/EVDO
- 3G bands: B1 / B2 / B3 / B4 / B5 / B6 / B8 / B9 / B19 WCDMA, B34 / B39 TD-CDMA
- 4G bands: B1 / B2 / B3 / B4 / B5 / B7 / B8
- 64/128/256 GB UFS2.1
- SD card
- up to 256 GB (hybrid SIM slot)
- 1080x2248 (402 PPI)
- Device Tree
- 5 with A2DP + aptX HD
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi Display, DLNA, Hotspot
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint reader
- Hall effect sensor
- Light sensor
- Proximity sensor
- Dual-frequency GNSS
- IR camera
No of Cameras: 3
- 12 MP, LED flash
- 12 MP, LED flash
- 5 MP, No flash
- 154.9 mm (6.10 in) (h)
74.8 mm (2.94 in) (w)
7.6 mm (0.29 in) (d)
- Non-removable Li-Po 3400 mAh
- Boot Modes
With the device powered off, hold Volume Up + Power. Keep holding both buttons until the "Mi 8" logo appears on the screen, then release. Download :
With the device powered off, hold Volume Down + Power. Keep holding both buttons until the word "FASTBOOT" appears on the screen, then release.
- /e/OS Build Team
- Build Status