- Install via command line (for advanced users)
- To install /e/OS on the Nexus 7 2013 (Wi-Fi, Repartitioned) - "flox" click here
- Want to build /e/OS for the Nexus 7 2013 (Wi-Fi, Repartitioned) - flox ? Click here
- What's not (yet) working?
- Please find issues opened by users on this device here
You can also track the progress of the issue here.
- Have you found a bug?
- If you have found a bug please report it here
Have some suggestions to improve the installation process?
Please send us an email here
Nexus 7 2013 (Wi-Fi, Repartitioned)
- 5 MP, No flash
- 1.2 MP, No flash
83 mm (3.27 in) (w)
10.5 mm (0.41 in) (d)
With the device powered off - hold Volume Down + Power until the bootloader appears, then release the buttons. Use the volume buttons to scroll to "RECOVERY" and press Power to select. Download :
With the device powered off - hold Volume Down + Power
/e/ OS Information
- /e/OS Build Team
- Build versions
- R (dev)