- Install via command line (for advanced users)
- To install /e/OS on the Redmi Note 8 / 8T - "ginkgo" click here
- Want to build /e/OS for the Redmi Note 8 / 8T - ginkgo ? Click here
- What's not (yet) working?
- Please find issues opened by users on this device here
You can also track the progress of the issue here.
- Have you found a bug?
- If you have found a bug please report it here
Have some suggestions to improve the installation process?
Please send us an email here
Redmi Note 8 / 8T
4 x 2.0 GHz + 4 x 1.8 GHz
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint reader
- IR blaster
- Light sensor
- Proximity sensor
- USB OTG
- Wi-Fi Display
- 48 MP or 12 MP, Dual LED flash
- UltraWide Sensor 8 MP, Dual LED flash
- Macro Sensor 2 MP, Dual LED flash
- Depth Sensor 2 MP, Dual LED flash
- 13 MP, No flash
75.4 mm (2.96 in) (w)
8.6 mm (0.34 in) (d)
With the device powered off - hold Volume Up + Power.Keep holding both buttons until the "MI" logo appears on the screen, then release. Download :
With the device powered off - hold Volume Down + Power. Keep holding both buttons until the word "FASTBOOT" appears on the screen, then release.
/e/ OS Information
- /e/OS Build Team
- Build versions
- Q (dev)