- To install /e/OS on the G5 (International) - "h850" click here
- To upgrade the G5 (International) - "h850" to the Q build of /e/OS
- Want to build /e/OS for the G5 (International) - h850 ? Click here
- What's not (yet) working ?
- Please find issues opened by users on this device here
You can also track the progress of the issue here.
- Have you found a bug?
If you have found a bug please report it here
Have some suggestions to improve the installation process?
Please send us an email here
- Is your model not supported?
Contact us to Request support for your device
The more the users requesting for a device / model
the better the chances of it getting on the officially supported list !!!
Tip: If you find an issue with this installation document or to suggest any improvements , Please add your suggestions to this topic on our community forum
LG G5 (International)
- Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820
- 4 GB
2 x 2.15 GHz + 2 x 1.6 GHz
- Adreno 530
- 2G bands: 850 900 1800 1900 MHz GSM
- 3G bands: 850 900 1900 2100 MHz HSDPA
- 4G bands: 1(2100) 17(700)
- 32 GB
- SD card
- up to 2TB
- 2560x1440 (554 PPI)
- Device Tree
- 4.2 with A2DP + aptX HD
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Fingerprint reader
- Proximity sensor
- Color spectrum sensor
- FM radio
No of Cameras: 3
- 16 MP, LED flash
- 8 MP, LED flash
- 8 MP, No flash
- 5.88 in (h)
73.9 mm (2.91 in) (w)
7.7 mm (0.30 in) (d)
- Removable Li-Ion 2800 mAh
- Boot Modes
With the device powered off, hold Volume Down + Power until the LG logo appears, then release Power for a second and hold it again until the recovery comes up. Download :
With the device powered off, hold Volume Up + Power.
/e/ OS Information
- /e/OS Build Team
- Build Status