- To install /e/OS on the Moto X Play - "lux" click here
- To upgrade the Moto X Play - "lux" to the Q build of /e/OS
- Want to build /e/OS for the Moto X Play - lux ? Click here
- What's not (yet) working ?
- Please find issues opened by users on this device here
You can also track the progress of the issue here.
- Have you found a bug?
If you have found a bug please report it here
Have some suggestions to improve the installation process?
Please send us an email here
- Is your model not supported?
Contact us to Request support for your device
The more the users requesting for a device / model
the better the chances of it getting on the officially supported list !!!
Tip: If you find an issue with this installation document or to suggest any improvements , Please add your suggestions to this topic on our community forum
Motorola Moto X Play
- Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615
- 2 GB
- Adreno 405
- 16/32 GB
- SD card
- up to 128 GB
- 1080 x 1920 (~403 PPI)
- Device Tree
- 4.0 + LE
- 802.11 a/g/b/n, Dual-band
No of Cameras: 2
- 21 MP, Dual LED flash
- 5 MP, No flash
- 148 mm (5.83 in) (h)
75 mm (2.95 in) (w)
10.9 mm (0.43 in) (d)
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3630 mAh
- Boot Modes
With the device powered off, hold Volume Down + Power. On the next screen use Volume Down to scroll to recovery and then press Volume Up to select. Download :
With the device powered off, hold Volume Down + Power.
- /e/OS Build Team
- Build Status