- Install via command line (for advanced users)
- To install /e/OS on the Essential PH-1 - "mata" click here.
- To upgrade the Essential PH-1 - "mata" to the R build of /e/OS click here
- Want to build /e/OS for the Essential PH-1 - mata ? Click here.
- What's not (yet) working?
- Please find issues opened by users on this device here.
- Have you found a bug?
- If you have found a bug please report it here. Have some suggestions to improve the installation process? Please contribute to the documentation project.
4 x 2.45 GHz + 4 x 1.9 GHz
- 2G bands: 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz MHz GSM, BC0 CDMA EVDO
- 3G bands: 850 900 1700/2100(AWS) 1900 2100 MHz HSDPA
- 4G bands: 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 12 17 20 25 26 28 29 30 38 39 40 41 LTE
- Fingerprint reader
- Proximity sensor
- Hall effect sensor
- Sensor hub
- Light sensor
- Essential Accessories
- 13 MP, Dual LED (dual tone) flash
- Monochromatic 13 MP, Dual LED (dual tone) flash
- 8 MP, No flash
71.1 mm (2.80 in) (w)
7.8 mm (0.31 in) (d)
With the device powered off - hold Volume Up + Power. Download :
With the device powered off - hold Volume Down + Power
- /e/OS Build Team
- R (dev)