- To install /e/OS on the Essential PH-1 - "mata" click here
- To upgrade the Essential PH-1 - "mata" to the q build of /e/OS
- Want to build /e/OS for the Essential PH-1 - mata ? Click here
- What's not (yet) working ?
- Please find issues opened by users on this device here
You can also track the progress of the issue here.
- Have you found a bug?
If you have found a bug please report it here
Have some suggestions to improve the installation process?
Please send us an email here
- Is your model not supported?
Contact us to Request support for your device
The more the users requesting for a device / model
the better the chances of it getting on the officially supported list !!!
Tip: If you find an issue with this installation document or to suggest any improvements , Please add your suggestions to this topic on our community forum
Essential Essential PH-1
- Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835
- 4 GB
4 x 2.45 GHz + 4 x 1.9 GHz
- Adreno 540
- 2G bands: 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz MHz GSM, BC0 CDMA EVDO
- 3G bands: 850 900 1700/2100(AWS) 1900 2100 MHz HSDPA
- 4G bands: 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 12 17 20 25 26 28 29 30 38 39 40 41 LTE
- 128 GB UFS 2.1 2-LANE
- 1312x2560 (504 PPI)
- Device Tree
- 4.2 with A2DP
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Hotspot
- Fingerprint reader
- Proximity sensor
- Hall effect sensor
- Sensor hub
- Light sensor
- Essential Accessories
No of Cameras: 3
- 13 MP, Dual LED (dual tone) flash
- Monochromatic 13 MP, Dual LED (dual tone) flash
- 8 MP, No flash
- 141.5 cm (5.57 in) (h)
71.1 mm (2.80 in) (w)
7.8 mm (0.31 in) (d)
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3040 mAh
- Boot Modes
With the device powered off, hold Volume Up + Power. Download :
With the device powered off,hold Volume Down + Power.
/e/ OS Information
- /e/OS Build Team
- Build Status