Xiaomi POCO M2 Pro / Redmi Note 9S / Redmi Note 9 Pro / Redmi Note 9 Pro Max
- To install /e/OS on the POCO M2 Pro / Redmi Note 9S / Redmi Note 9 Pro / Redmi Note 9 Pro Max - "miatoll" click here
- Want to build /e/OS for the POCO M2 Pro / Redmi Note 9S / Redmi Note 9 Pro / Redmi Note 9 Pro Max - miatoll ? Click here
- What's not (yet) working?
- Please find issues opened by users on this device here
You can also track the progress of the issue here.
- Have you found a bug?
- If you have found a bug please report it here
Have some suggestions to improve the installation process?
Please send us an email here
Redmi Note 9S: April 30, 2020
Redmi Note 9 Pro (Global): May 05, 2020
Redmi Note 9 Pro (India): March 17, 2020
Redmi Note 9 Pro Max: May 12, 2020
6 x 1.8 GHz + 2 x 2.3 GHz
- Dual SIM
- Dual-frequency GNSS
- FM radio
- Fingerprint reader
- Hall effect sensor
- IR blaster
- Light sensor
- Proximity sensor
- USB OTG
- Wi-Fi Display
- 48 MP / 64 MP, LED flash
- 8 MP (ultrawide), No flash
- 5 MP (macro), No flash
- 2 MP (bokeh), No flash
- 16 MP / 32 MP (front punch-hole), No flash
76.6 mm (3.02 in) (w)
8.8 mm (0.35 in) (d)
With the device powered off - hold Volume Up + Power. When Xiaomi/POCO/Redmi splash appears, release Power and keep pressed Volume Up until recovery appears. Download :
With the device powered off - hold Volume Down + Power. Keep holding both buttons until the word "FASTBOOT" appears on the screen, then release.
/e/ OS Information
- Build versions
- R (dev)
- Models Supported
Other models are not supported