- To install /e/OS on the Moto Z2 Force - "nash" click here
- Want to build /e/OS for the Moto Z2 Force - nash ? Click here
- What's not (yet) working ?
- Please find issues opened by users on this device here
You can also track the progress of the issue here.
- Have you found a bug?
If you have found a bug please report it here
Have some suggestions to improve the installation process?
Please send us an email here
- Is your model not supported?
Contact us to Request support for your device
The more the users requesting for a device / model
the better the chances of it getting on the officially supported list !!!
Tip: If you find an issue with this installation document or to suggest any improvements , Please add your suggestions to this topic on our community forum
Motorola Moto Z2 Force
- Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835
- 4 GB, 6 GB
4 x 2.45 GHz + 4 x 1.9 GHz
- Adreno 540
- 2G bands: GSM
- 3G bands: UMTS
- 4G bands: LTE
- 64 GB, 128 GB (UFS 2.1 2-LANE)
- SD card
- Up to 256 GB
- 1440x2560 (534 PPI)
- Device Tree
- 4.2 with A2DP
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Hotspot
- Fingerprint reader
- Proximity sensor
- Hall effect sensor
- Sensor hub
- Light sensor
- Moto Mods
No of Cameras: 3
- 12 MP, Dual LED (dual tone) flash
- Monochromatic 12 MP, Dual LED (dual tone) flash
- 5 MP, Dual LED (dual tone) flash
- 155.8 mm (6.13 in) (h)
76 mm (2.99 in) (w)
6.1 mm (0.24 in) (d)
- Non-removable Li-Ion 2730 mAh
- Boot Modes
With the device powered off, hold Volume Down + Power. Download :
With the device powered off, hold Volume Down + Power.
/e/ OS Information
- /e/OS Build Team
- Build Status
- Models Supported
Other models are not supported