- Install via command line (for advanced users)
- To install /e/OS on the Moto X4 - "payton" click here.
- To upgrade the Moto X4 - "payton" to the R build of /e/OS click here
- Want to build /e/OS for the Moto X4 - payton ? Click here.
- What's not (yet) working?
- Please find issues opened by users on this device here.
- Have you found a bug?
- If you have found a bug please report it here. Have some suggestions to improve the installation process? Please contribute to the documentation project.
- 2G bands: GSM
- 3G bands: UMTS
- 4G bands: LTE
LTPS IPS LCD
- Fingerprint reader
- Proximity sensor
- Hall effect sensor
- Sensor hub
- Light sensor
- FM radio
- 12 MP, Dual LED (dual tone) flash
- Monochromatic 12 MP, Dual LED (dual tone) flash
- 8 MP, Dual LED (dual tone) flash
73.4 mm (2.89 in) (w)
8.0 mm (0.31 in) (d)
With the device powered off - hold Volume Down + Power, then select "Recovery mode" using Volume keys. Download :
With the device powered off - hold Volume Down + Power
- /e/OS Build Team
- R (dev)