- To install /e/OS on the Moto X4 - "payton" click here
- Want to build /e/OS for the Moto X4 - payton ? Click here
- What's not (yet) working ?
- Please find issues opened by users on this device here
You can also track the progress of the issue here.
- Have you found a bug?
If you have found a bug please report it here
Have some suggestions to improve the installation process?
Please send us an email here
- Is your model not supported?
Contact us to Request support for your device
The more the users requesting for a device / model
the better the chances of it getting on the officially supported list !!!
Tip: If you find an issue with this installation document or to suggest any improvements , Please add your suggestions to this topic on our community forum
Motorola Moto X4
- Qualcomm SDM630 Snapdragon 630
- 3/4/6 GB
- Adreno 508
- 2G bands: GSM
- 3G bands: UMTS
- 4G bands: LTE
- 32/64/128 GB
- SD card
- Up to 256 GB
- 1080x1920 (424 PPI)
LTPS IPS LCD
- Device Tree
- 4.2 with A2DP
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual band, Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot
- Fingerprint reader
- Proximity sensor
- Hall effect sensor
- Sensor hub
- Light sensor
- FM radio
No of Cameras: 3
- 12 MP, Dual LED (dual tone) flash
- Monochromatic 12 MP, Dual LED (dual tone) flash
- 8 MP, Dual LED (dual tone) flash
- 148.4 mm (5.84 in) (h)
73.4 mm (2.89 in) (w)
8.0 mm (0.31 in) (d)
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh
- Boot Modes
With the device powered off, hold Volume Down + Power, then select "Recovery mode" using Volume keys. Download :
With the device powered off, hold Volume Down + Power.
/e/ OS Information
- /e/OS Build Team
- Build Status