- To install /e/OS on the Xperia XA2 - "pioneer" click here
- To upgrade the Xperia XA2 - "pioneer" to the q build of /e/OS
- Want to build /e/OS for the Xperia XA2 - pioneer ? Click here
- What's not (yet) working ?
- Please find issues opened by users on this device here
You can also track the progress of the issue here.
- Have you found a bug?
If you have found a bug please report it here
Have some suggestions to improve the installation process?
Please send us an email here
- Is your model not supported?
Contact us to Request support for your device
The more the users requesting for a device / model
the better the chances of it getting on the officially supported list !!!
Tip: If you find an issue with this installation document or to suggest any improvements , Please add your suggestions to this topic on our community forum
Sony Xperia XA2
- Qualcomm SDM630 Snapdragon 630
- 3 GB
- Adreno 508
- 2G bands: 850 900 1800 1900 MHz GSM
- 3G bands: 850 900 1900 2100 MHz HSDPA
- 4G bands: 1 (2100) 2 (1900) 3 (1800) 5 (850) 7 (2600) 8 (900) 20 (800) LTE
- 32 GB
- SD card
- up to 256 GB
- 1080x1920 (424 PPI)
- Device Tree
- 5 with A2DP + aptX HD
- 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot
- Fingerprint reader
- Proximity sensor
- FM radio
No of Cameras: 2
- 23 MP, LED flash
- 8 MP, No flash
- 142 mm (5.59 in) (h)
70 mm (2.76 in) (w)
9.7 mm (0.38 in) (d)
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh
- Boot Modes
With the device powered off, hold Volume Down + Power. Download :
With the device powered off, hold Volume Up and connect the USB cable. The notification light should turn blue.
/e/ OS Information
- /e/OS Build Team
- Build Status