- To install /e/OS on the Mi MIX 2S - "polaris" click here
- To upgrade the Mi MIX 2S - "polaris" to the q build of /e/OS
- Want to build /e/OS for the Mi MIX 2S - polaris ? Click here
- What's not (yet) working ?
- Please find issues opened by users on this device here
You can also track the progress of the issue here.
- Have you found a bug?
If you have found a bug please report it here
Have some suggestions to improve the installation process?
Please send us an email here
- Is your model not supported?
Contact us to Request support for your device
The more the users requesting for a device / model
the better the chances of it getting on the officially supported list !!!
Tip: If you find an issue with this installation document or to suggest any improvements , Please add your suggestions to this topic on our community forum
Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S
- Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845
- 6/8 GB LPDDR4X
4 x 2.8 GHz + 4 x 1.8 GHz
- Adreno 630
- 2G bands: B2 / B3 / B5 / B8 GSM
- 3G bands: B1 / B2 / B3 / B4 / B5
- 4G bands: B1 / B2 / B3 / B4 / B5
- 64/128/256 GB UFS2.1
- 1080x2160 (403 PPI)
- Device Tree
- 5 with A2DP + aptX HD
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi Display, DLNA, Hotspot
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint reader
- Light sensor
- Ultrasound proximity sensor
- Qi wireless charging
No of Cameras: 2
- 12 MP + 12 MP, Dual LED (dual tone) flash
- 5 MP, No flash
- 150.9 mm (5.94 in) (h)
74.9 mm (2.95 in) (w)
8.1 mm (0.32 in) (d)
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh
- Boot Modes
With the device powered off, hold Volume Up + Power. Keep holding both buttons until the "MI" logo appears on the screen, then release. Download :
With the device powered off, hold Volume Down + Power. Keep holding both buttons until the word "FASTBOOT" appears on the screen, then release.
/e/ OS Information
- /e/OS Build Team
- Build Status