Why work at /e/?
We are a fully remote, multicultural and international team. We enjoy working from home, from a nice café or by the sea. We have a common mission; we aim high, and we know it will take effort and time. If you are looking for a challenge… come join us!
What we offer
- Fully remote position with flexible working hours.
- Exciting challenge: to become the 3rd mobile OS.
- Potential to impact a large and constantly growing user base.
- Salaried position or freelancer.
- Drive communication initiatives that contribute to increase awareness of /e/OS, leading to increased user growth and conversion to sales.
- Support CEO and COO in defining, developing and executing communication strategies.
- Lead development production of written, oral, visual and audiovisual assets based on brief and guidelines.
- Helps defining a communication strategy (annual, quarterly, monthly, weekly) basis for the communication plan.
- Participate in development of communication plan for social media accounts, blogs, project website and community forum and lead its roll out.
- Maintain and develop external relations networks (bloggers, press, Vloggers, non-profit, etc.).
- Supports planning for product launches and announcements.
- Owns follow up with bloggers, press, Vloggers, non-profit around product launches and announcements.
- Helps establishing the budget for communications operations; plan expenditures.
- Assist management with planning and attendance at exhibitions or trade shows.
- Evaluate the impact of communication actions and offer countermeasures if actions are not effective.
- Negotiate with service providers and suppliers if needed.
- Ensure a technological watch on communication tools and techniques that can help improve strategy and plan
- Leads the community of translators.
- Prepare posts for key communications.
Leads targeted web activities when other resources aren’t available.
- Might include in the future: Leading a team and coordinating the activities of the different departments in order to achieve specific objectives.
Parameters for success
- Project awareness
- User growth
- User conversion and sales
- Social media followers, community forum members
- Website visits
- Number of publications
- Translator engagement
- Communication project management
- Follow up and engagement with journalists and related
- Communication strategy and plan
- Personal leadership
- Project management
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Critical Thinking & analytical skills
- Driving for results
- English and French mandatory
- Ability to work remotely
- Proven experience in communication (3 to 5 years ideally)
- Extensive knowledge in Mobile or Consumer Electronics industry
- International business experience a must
- Experience in a startup preferred
- BS in Marketing, Business or Communication