Why work at /e/?
We are a fully remote, multicultural and international team. We enjoy working from home, from a nice café or by the sea. We have a common mission; we aim high, and we know it will take effort and time. If you are looking for a challenge… come join us!
What we offer
- Fully remote position with flexible working hours.
- Exciting challenge: to become the 3rd mobile OS.
- Potential to impact a large and constantly growing user base.
- Freelancing contractor with perks: paid time off, training platform, hardware upgrades when needed.
- Maintain and expand our fleet of dedicated root servers.
- Ensure high availability of our systems. Troubleshoot hardware, OS, application and network issues.
- Provide tier 2/3 support to customer support team for issues relating to infrastructure.
- Collaborating with application developers to review, fine tune, deploy and monitor new versions.
- Solid experience working in a high-traffic LAMP/LEMP environment (minimum 4 years).
- Confident with medium to large-scale Postfix/dovecot installations.
- Knowledge on rspamd and e-mail deliverability.
- Understanding of TCP/IP, UDP, SSL/TLS and other related Internet protocols, and tuning the OS/apps for maximum security and performance.
- Experience with RAID and LVM.
- Proficient with shell scripting.
- Proactivity, excellent problem-solving skills.
- Fluent communication in English. Spanish or Portuguese a big plus.
- Mandatory: living in the American continent, UTC-3 to UTC-7.
- Desired: knowledge of Ansible, Python, Nextcloud, Wireguard, Wazuh.
- Icing on the cake: experience managing a CEPH cluster.