Why work at /e/OS - Murena?
We are a fully remote, multicultural and international team. We enjoy working from home, from a nice café or by the sea. We have a common mission; we aim high, and we know it will take effort and time. If you are looking for a challenge… come join us!
What we offer
- Fully remote position with flexible working hours.
- Exciting challenge: to become the 3rd mobile OS.
- Potential to impact a large and constantly growing user base.
- Freelancing contractor with perks: paid time off, training platform, hardware upgrades when needed.
- After 3 months we expect you to become the maintainer of e.foundation and murena.com – our 2 WordPress sites – keeping them attractive, reactive and up-to-date.
- Evaluate and connect to third-party services and partners.
- Develop custom plugins to solve specific business needs of our e-commerce platform.
- Implement major front-end redesigns when needed.
- Work together with a junior WP developer. Perform code reviews and technical mentoring.
- Propose and implement enhancements to the website performance and usability.
- At least 4 years of experience with WordPress and 2 with Woocommerce.
- Sound knowledge of PHP and WordPress: themes, plugins, filters, hooks.
- Competent modern frontend development skills. Abstain back-end only devs.
- Good knowledge of web technologies: HTTP, REST APIs.
- Proficient with the usual flows of git (branching, merging, conflicts).
- Ability to work directly with customers (the shop manager, in this case).
- Proactivity, excellent problem-solving and team skills.
- Fluent communication in English.