Why work at /e/OS - Murena?
We are a fully remote, multicultural and international team. We enjoy working from home, from a nice café or by the sea. We have a common mission; we aim high, and we know it will take effort and time. If you are looking for a challenge… come join us!
What we offer
- Fully remote position with flexible working hours.
- Exciting challenge: to become the 3rd mobile OS.
- Potential to impact a large and constantly growing user base.
- Freelancing contractor with perks: paid time off, training platform, hardware upgrades when needed.
Your main task will be keeping murena.io platform running and up-to-date:
- Participate in on-duty schedules to resolve incidents affecting application availability.
- Ensure high availability of our systems. Troubleshoot hardware, OS, application and network issues.
- Collaborate with developers to review, fine tune, deploy and monitor new application versions.
- Provide tier 2/3 assistance to customer support team for issues relating to infrastructure.
- Improve our monitoring system.
- Performing maintenance tasks like system upgrades and migrations.
- Located in the American Continent (GMT-09:00 to GMT-03:00). Please do not apply otherwise.
- At least five (5) years of experience in a sysadmin position, managing production systems.
- Proficient with docker, MySQL and shell scripting.
- Understanding of TCP/IP, UDP, SSL/TLS and other related Internet protocols.
- Proactivity, excellent problem-solving and team skills.
- Fluent communication in English.
This is a full-time position with a salary range of 1500 to 3000 USD/month depending on profile and experience.
The recruitment process consists of 2 interviews and a technical test.