- The user has a working motorola device with /e/OS on it.
- The user wishes to revert their Motorola device to Stock ROM
- This guide can also be used where user wants to retrieve a Motorola device which is soft bricked.
Stock ROM here refers to the ROM that is provided by the vendor.
- Enable Developer Mode by clicking on
Settings >> About Phone >> Build Numbermultiple times. A popup will let you know how many clicks are pending.
- Enable ADB Debugging under
Settings >> System >> Advanced >> Developer Optionsmenu item
- Enable OEM unlocking under the Debugging menu.
- Ensure to enable
fastboot flashing unlockotherwise you may get an error “Fastboot Flash Single Partition”.
- Put your phone into fastboot mode, and then plug the USB cable in.
The tool should download the latest compatible ROM by scanning the following
- phones Model
- Serial Number.
You can choose to flash an older one manually, if you so desire
View the video of this process on the motorola site