What to do when you encounter an issue?
1. Connect to our GitLab server
2. Go to our issue dashboard
/e/ issues are listed and created here
Before creating a new issue, please search if it has previously been reported. To check for this
Type the bug in the search text box on the top of the screen as shown below
The screen will also display some other similar worded issues
If this search does not return any results create a new issue
3. Create a new issue
- Select a template for the issue from the drop down marked ‘Choose a template’
- ‘Apply template’
- Add a Title
- Fill in all the details as requested in the template
- Always add logs where possible. This helps the developers debug the issue better.
- Once you have finished, click Submit issue.