What to do when you encounter an issue in /e/OS?
Connect to our GitLab server
Go to our issue dashboard
/e/OS issues are listed and created here
Before creating a new issue, please search if it has previously been reported. To check for this
Type the bug in the search text box on the top of the screen as shown below
The screen will also display some other similar worded issues
If this search does not return any results create a new issue
Create a new issue
- Select a template for the issue from the drop down marked ‘Choose a template’
- ‘Apply template’
- Add a Title
- Fill in all the details as requested in the template
- Always add logs where possible. This helps the developers debug the issue better.
- Once you have finished, click
Getting an error message in new ID creation on /e/OS Gitlab?
- Some users may get an error message, while attempting to create a new ID on the /e/OS Gitlab
- The error message may ask you to contact Murena at email@example.com.
- In case you run into such an error, please send a mail with the details of the ID you wish to create and the mail ID you got the error on, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Let us explain the reason behind this error. Some time back we had an issue with a large number of dummy IDs swamping our servers. As a preventive measure we now allow registrations from a limited number of email domains. Users wanting to register with their private email address or say their Gmail address, can send a request to email@example.com and the team will create an account for them.