How to get /e/ on your device ?
- Check that your Smartphone or Laptop is in the supported list given below
- Ensure that you have an /e/ account (for /e/ online services such as mail, drive, calendar...). You can register for a free /e/ acount here
- Find some community support
- Report issues here
- Share your experiences here
- Contribute to the project!
Can't find your smartphone or laptop?
- Check the upgrade builds list
- If you did not find it there next check the Unofficial builds list
- Still not found it then you can do a device proposal here after checking it was not proposed earlier.
- Want to build your device yourself and become a device maintainer ? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org , with a clear subject line (like: ROM Maintainer for device XYZ123).
Laptops supported: 2