- To install /e/OS on the Galaxy S7 - "herolte" click here
- To upgrade the Galaxy S7 - "herolte" to the oreo build of /e/OS
- Want to build /e/OS for the Galaxy S7 - herolte ? Click here
- What's not (yet) working ?
- Please find issues opened by users on this device here
You can also track the progress of the issue here.
- Have you found a bug?
If you have found a bug please report it here
Have some suggestions to improve the installation process?
Please send us an email here
- Is your model not supported?
Contact us to Request support for your device
The more the users requesting for a device / model
the better the chances of it getting on the officially supported list !!!
Tip: If you find an issue with this installation document or to suggest any improvements , Please add your suggestions to this topic on our community forum
Samsung Galaxy S7
- Samsung Exynos 8890
- 4 GB
Exynos M1 & Cortex-A53
4 x 2.3 GHz + 4 x 1.6 GHz
- ARM Mali-T880 MP12
- 2G bands: 850 900 1800 1900 MHz GSM
- 3G bands: 850 900 1700(AWS) 1900 2100 MHz HSDPA
- 4G bands: B1-B8, B12-B13, B17-B20, B25-B26
- 32/64 GB
- SD card
- up to 256 GB
- 2560x1440 (577 PPI)
2K Super AMOLED
- Device Tree
- 4.2 with A2DP + aptX
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot
- Fingerprint reader
- Heart rate sensor
- Motion Coprocessor
- Gesture sensor
- Proximity sensor
- Hall effect sensor
- RGB ambient light
- Infrared sensor
No of Cameras: 2
- 12 MP , f/1.7, 26mm, LED flash
- 5 MP, f/1.7, 22mm, No flash
- 142.4 mm (5.61 in) (h)
69.6 mm (2.74 in) (w)
7.9 mm (0.31 in) (d)
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh
- Boot Modes
With the device powered off, hold Volume Up + Home + Power. When the blue text appears, release the buttons. Download :
With the device powered off, hold Volume Down + Home + Power.
/e/ OS Information
- /e/OS Build Team
- Build Status
- Models Supported
Other models are not supported