Installation steps for Windows OS
To download the Easy-installer beta exe for windows click here
- Save it to a folder on your Hard Drive
- Verify the sha256sum
- You can execute the downloaded executable file by double clicking on the .exe
The popup will now look like this
On some computer you may get this pop up
This would start the installation program and display a welcome screen like this
Read and Agree to the License agreement
- Read the license agreement and click
I Agreeif you accept the conditions for installation.
Choose a folder
- Choose where you want to install the application.
By default on windows it will create a folder called
easy-installer under you C drive program files.
- You can select the default and click ‘Install` or choose a different folder
Start the Installation
You should see an image like this while the installation runs. It should take a few minutes to complete the installation.
Do not switch off the PC or interrupt the installation process.
- Once the installation is complete you will see a screen like this
Where to find the Easy-Installer program
- You can find the Easy-Installer in your home menu list
- Click on it to open and try out our Easy Installer !!
In such a scenario you may have to manually allow Easy-Installer through the Anti-virus settings
wdi-simple is a driver installation tool. We built-it from sources. You can find sources at the libwdi project
Kindly click on