USB debuggingenabled on your phone
- To set up adb read this document
- To enable USB debugging read this document
- Open a console screen in the PC and type the below command
- This should display you device as detected on the screen. It will show up as an alphanumeric number followed by ‘device’ on your console. Check screenshot below
- If requested grant permission to “Allow USB debugging”, tap OK.
- Next type the below command in the console
adb reboot bootloader
- Once your device boots into bootloader mode, type this into the command line.
fastboot flash recovery twrp-2.8.x.x-xxx.img
In this command modify twrp.img with the name of your TWRP recovery .img file.
- Once TWRP is successfully flashed on your device, type this final command to reboot your device.
- This should reboot your device back into the OS