- To install /e/OS on the Galaxy A7 (2017) - "a7y17lte" click here
- Want to build /e/OS for the Galaxy A7 (2017) - a7y17lte ? Click here
- What's not (yet) working ?
- Please find issues opened by users on this device here
You can also track the progress of the issue here.
- Have you found a bug?
If you have found a bug please report it here
Have some suggestions to improve the installation process?
Please send us an email here
- Is your model not supported?
Contact us to Request support for your device
The more the users requesting for a device / model
the better the chances of it getting on the officially supported list !!!
Tip: If you find an issue with this installation document or to suggest any improvements , Please add your suggestions to this topic on our community forum
Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017)
- Samsung Exynos 7880
- 3 GB
- ARM Mali-T830 MP3
- 2G bands: 850 900 1800 1900 MHz GSM
- 3G bands: 850 900 1700(AWS) 1900 2100 HSDPA
- 4G bands: 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100)
- 32/64 GB
- SD card
- up to 256 GB
- 1920x1080 (424 PPI)
- Device Tree
- 4.2 with A2DP
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint reader
- Gesture sensor
- Proximity sensor
- RGB ambient light
- Sensor hub
- USB OTG
- Wi-Fi Display
No of Cameras: 2
- 16 MP, LED flash
- 16 MP, No flash
- 156.8 mm (6.17 in) (h)
77.6 mm (3.06 in) (w)
7.9 mm (0.31 in) (d)
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh
- Boot Modes
With the device powered off, hold Volume Up + Home + Power. Download :
With the device powered off, hold Volume Down + Home + Power.
- /e/OS Build Team
- Build Status