- To install /e/OS on the Axon 7 - "axon7" click here
- Want to build /e/OS for the Axon 7 - axon7 ? Click here
- What's not (yet) working ?
- Please find issues opened by users on this device here
You can also track the progress of the issue here.
- Have you found a bug?
If you have found a bug please report it here
Have some suggestions to improve the installation process?
Please send us an email here
- Is your model not supported?
Contact us to Request support for your device
The more the users requesting for a device / model
the better the chances of it getting on the officially supported list !!!
Tip: If you find an issue with this installation document or to suggest any improvements , Please add your suggestions to this topic on our community forum
ZTE Axon 7
- Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820
- 4 GB LPDDR4 (Standard edition) / 6 GB LPDDR4 (Exclusive edition)
2 x 2.15 GHz + 2 x 1.6 GHz
- Adreno 530
- 2G bands: 850 900 1800 1900 MHz GSM
- 3G bands: 850 900 1700(AWS) 1900 2100 MHz HSDPA
- 4G bands: 1(2100) 2(1900) 3(1800) 4(1700/2100)
- 64 GB UFS2.0 (Standard edition) / 128 GB UFS2.0 (Exclusive edition)
- SD card
- up to 256 GB (SIM 2 slot)
- 2560x1440 (538 PPI)
- Device Tree
- 4.2 with A2DP
- 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Dual-band, WiFi Direct, Hotspot
- Fingerprint reader
- Proximity sensor
No of Cameras: 2
- 20 MP, Dual LED (dual tone) flash
- 8 MP, No flash
- 151.7 mm (5.97 in) (h)
75 mm (2.95 in) (w)
7.9 mm (0.31 in) (d)
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3250 mAh
- Boot Modes
With the device powered off, hold Volume Up + Power. Download :
With the device powered off, hold Power and when the unlock warning appears use the volume buttons to navigate to the fastboot option.
/e/ OS Information
- /e/OS Build Team
- Build Status
- Models Supported
- Axon 7
Other models are not supported