- Install via command line (for advanced users)
- To install /e/OS on the Mi 3 / Mi 4 - "cancro" click here
- Want to build /e/OS for the Mi 3 / Mi 4 - cancro ? Click here
- What's not (yet) working?
- Please find issues opened by users on this device here
You can also track the progress of the issue here.
- Have you found a bug?
- If you have found a bug please report it here
Have some suggestions to improve the installation process?
Please send us an email here
Mi 3 / Mi 4
2.3 GHz (Mi 3) / 2.5 GHz (Mi 4)
IPS (Mi 3) / JDI IPS (Mi 4)
- Proximity sensor
- 13 MP Sony IMX135 Exmor RS (Mi 3) / 13 MP Sony IMX214 Exmor RS (Mi 4), LED flash
- 2.07 MP (Mi 3) / 7.99 MP (Mi 4), No flash
73.6 mm (2.90 in) (Mi 3) / 68.5 mm (2.70 in) (Mi 4) (w)
8.1 mm (0.32 in) (Mi 3) / 8.9 mm (0.35 in) (Mi 4) (d)
Mi 4:Non-removable Li-Ion 3080 mAh
With the device powered off - hold Volume Up + Power. Download :
With the device powered off - hold Volume Down + Power. Keep holding both buttons until the word "FASTBOOT" appears on the screen, then release.
/e/ OS Information
- /e/OS Build Team
- Build versions
- Nougat (dev)