- To install /e/OS on the Mi 3 / Mi 4 - "cancro" click here
- Want to build /e/OS for the Mi 3 / Mi 4 - cancro ? Click here
- What's not (yet) working ?
- Please find issues opened by users on this device here
You can also track the progress of the issue here.
- Have you found a bug?
If you have found a bug please report it here
Have some suggestions to improve the installation process?
Please send us an email here
- Is your model not supported?
Contact us to Request support for your device
The more the users requesting for a device / model
the better the chances of it getting on the officially supported list !!!
Tip: If you find an issue with this installation document or to suggest any improvements , Please add your suggestions to this topic on our community forum
Xiaomi Mi 3 / Mi 4
- Qualcomm MSM8974 Snapdragon 800 (Mi 3) / Qualcomm MSM8974AC Snapdragon 801 (Mi 4)
- 2 GB (Mi 3) / 3 GB (Mi 4)
2.3 GHz (Mi 3) / 2.5 GHz (Mi 4)
- Adreno 330
- 2G bands: 850 900 1800 1900 MHz GSM, 800 1900 MHz CDMA
- 3G bands: 850 900 1900 2100 MHz HSDPA
- 16/64 GB
- 1080x1920 (441 PPI)
IPS (Mi 3) / JDI IPS (Mi 4)
- Device Tree
- 4.0 with A2DP
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Hotspot
- Proximity sensor
No of Cameras: 2
- 13 MP Sony IMX135 Exmor RS (Mi 3) / 13 MP Sony IMX214 Exmor RS (Mi 4), LED flash
- 2.07 MP (Mi 3) / 7.99 MP (Mi 4), No flash
- 144 mm (5.67 in) (Mi 3) / 139.2 (5.48 in) (Mi 4) (h)
73.6 mm (2.90 in) (Mi 3) / 68.5 mm (2.70 in) (Mi 4) (w)
8.1 mm (0.32 in) (Mi 3) / 8.9 mm (0.35 in) (Mi 4) (d)
Mi 3: Non-removable Li-Ion 3050 mAh
Mi 4: Non-removable Li-Ion 3080 mAh
- Boot Modes
With the device powered off, hold Volume Up + Power. Keep holding both buttons until the "MI" logo appears on the screen, then release. Download :
With the device powered off, hold Volume Down + Power. Keep holding both buttons until the word "FASTBOOT" appears on the screen, then release.
- /e/OS Build Team
- Build Status