- To install /e/OS on the Moto One Power - "chef" click here
- Want to build /e/OS for the Moto One Power - chef ? Click here
- What's not (yet) working ?
- Please find issues opened by users on this device here
You can also track the progress of the issue here.
- Have you found a bug?
If you have found a bug please report it here
Have some suggestions to improve the installation process?
Please send us an email here
- Is your model not supported?
Contact us to Request support for your device
The more the users requesting for a device / model
the better the chances of it getting on the officially supported list !!!
Tip: If you find an issue with this installation document or to suggest any improvements , Please add your suggestions to this topic on our community forum
Motorola Moto One Power
- Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636
- 4 GB, 6 GB
- Adreno 509
- 2G bands: GSM
- 3G bands: UMTS
- 4G bands: LTE
- 64 GB
- SD card
- up to 256GB
- 2246x1080 (403 PPI)
LTPS IPS LCD
- Device Tree
- 5 with A2DP
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Fingerprint reader
- Proximity sensor
- Light sensor
- FM radio
No of Cameras: 2
- 16 MP + 5MP, Dual-LED flash (Dual Tone) flash
- 12 MP, LED flash flash
- 158.258 mm (6.27 in) (h)
76 mm (2.99 in) (w)
8.4 mm (0.33 in) (d)
- Non-removable Li-Ion 5000 mAh
- Boot Modes
With the device powered off, hold Volume Down + Power, then select "Recovery mode" using Volume keys. Download :
With the device powered off, hold Volume Down + Power.
/e/ OS Information
- /e/OS Build Team
- Build Status
- Models Supported
Other models are not supported