- To install /e/OS on the Moto E - "condor" click here
- Want to build /e/OS for the Moto E - condor ? Click here
- What's not (yet) working ?
- Please find issues opened by users on this device here
You can also track the progress of the issue here.
- Have you found a bug?
If you have found a bug please report it here
Have some suggestions to improve the installation process?
Please send us an email here
- Is your model not supported?
Contact us to Request support for your device
The more the users requesting for a device / model
the better the chances of it getting on the officially supported list !!!
Tip: If you find an issue with this installation document or to suggest any improvements , Please add your suggestions to this topic on our community forum
Motorola Moto E
- Qualcomm MSM8212 Snapdragon 200
- 1 GB
- Adreno 302
- 2G bands: 850 900 1800 1900 MHz GSM
- 3G bands: 850 900 1900 2100 MHz HSDPA
- 4 GB
- SD card
- up to 32 GB
- 540 x 960 pixels (~256 PPI)
- Device Tree
- 802.11 b/g/n, Hotspot
- Proximity sensor
No of Cameras: 1
- 5 MP, No flash
- Non-removable Li-Po 1980 mAh
- Boot Modes
With the device powered off, hold Volume Down + Power. On the next screen use Volume Down to scroll to recovery and then press Volume Up to select. Download :
With the device powered off, hold Volume Down + Power. On the next screen use Volume Down to scroll and then press Volume Up to select.
- /e/OS Build Team
- Build Status