- To install /e/OS on the G2 (International) - "d802" click here
- Want to build /e/OS for the G2 (International) - d802 ? Click here
- What's not (yet) working ?
- Please find issues opened by users on this device here
You can also track the progress of the issue here.
- Have you found a bug?
If you have found a bug please report it here
Have some suggestions to improve the installation process?
Please send us an email here
- Is your model not supported?
Contact us to Request support for your device
The more the users requesting for a device / model
the better the chances of it getting on the officially supported list !!!
Tip: If you find an issue with this installation document or to suggest any improvements , Please add your suggestions to this topic on our community forum
LG G2 (International)
- Qualcomm MSM8974 Snapdragon 800
- 2 GB
- Adreno 330
- 2G bands: 850 900 1800 1900 MHz GSM
- 3G bands: 850 900 1900 2100 MHz UMTS
- 4G bands: 800 850 900 1800 2100 2600 MHz
- 16/32 GB
- 1920x1080 (424 PPI)
- Device Tree
- 4.0 + LE with A2DP + aptX
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Hotspot
- Proximity sensor
No of Cameras: 2
- 13 MP, LED flash
- 2.1 MP, No flash
- 138.5 mm (5.45 in) (h)
2.79 in (w)
8.9 mm (0.35 in) (d)
- Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh
- Boot Modes
With the device powered off, hold Volume Down + Power. When the LG logo appears, release both buttons and then hold them again. Then answer YES to erase all user data & restore default settings (If you have TWRP installed it will not delete anything). Download :
With the device powered off, hold Volume Up and connect the USB cable.
- /e/OS Build Team
- Build Status