- To install /e/OS on the Moto Z - "griffin" click here
- Want to build /e/OS for the Moto Z - griffin ? Click here
- What's not (yet) working ?
- Please find issues opened by users on this device here
You can also track the progress of the issue here.
- Have you found a bug?
If you have found a bug please report it here
Have some suggestions to improve the installation process?
Please send us an email here
- Is your model not supported?
Contact us to Request support for your device
The more the users requesting for a device / model
the better the chances of it getting on the officially supported list !!!
Tip: If you find an issue with this installation document or to suggest any improvements , Please add your suggestions to this topic on our community forum
Motorola Moto Z
- Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820
- 4 GB
2 x 2.15 GHz + 2 x 1.6 GHz
- Adreno 530
- 2G bands: GSM CDMA
- 3G bands: UMTS
- 4G bands: LTE
- 32/64 GB
- SD card
- up to 2 TB
- 2560x1440 (~535 PPI)
- Device Tree
- 4.1 with A2DP
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual-band, WiFi Direct, Hotspot
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint reader
- Proximity sensor
No of Cameras: 2
- 13 MP, laser autofocus, OIS, Dual LED (dual tone) flash
- 5 MP, LED flash
- 153.3 mm (6 in) (h)
75.3 mm (3 in) (w)
5.2 mm (0.2 in) (d)
- Non-removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh
- Boot Modes
With the device powered off, hold Volume Up + Power. Download :
With the device powered off, hold Volume Down + Power.
/e/ OS Information
- /e/OS Build Team
- Build Status
- Models Supported
Other models are not supported