- To install /e/OS on the Galaxy Note 3 (International 3G) - "ha3g" click here
- Want to build /e/OS for the Galaxy Note 3 (International 3G) - ha3g ? Click here
- What's not (yet) working ?
- Please find issues opened by users on this device here
You can also track the progress of the issue here.
- Have you found a bug?
If you have found a bug please report it here
Have some suggestions to improve the installation process?
Please send us an email here
- Is your model not supported?
Contact us to Request support for your device
The more the users requesting for a device / model
the better the chances of it getting on the officially supported list !!!
Tip: If you find an issue with this installation document or to suggest any improvements , Please add your suggestions to this topic on our community forum
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (International 3G)
- Samsung Exynos5420
- 3 GB
Cortex-A15 & Cortex-A7
4 x 1.9 GHz & 4 x 1.3 GHz
- ARM Mali-T628 MP6
- 2G bands: 850 900 1800 1900 MHz GSM
- 3G bands: 850 900 1900 2100 MHz HSDPA
- 16/32 GB
- SD card
- up to 64 GB
- 1080x1920 (386 PPI)
- Device Tree
- 4.0 + LE with A2DP
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot
- Proximity sensor
No of Cameras: 2
- 13 MP, 1080p Full HD Video Recording @ 60fps, LED flash
- 2 MP, 1080p HD Video Recording @ 30fps, No flash
- 5.95 in (h)
79.2 mm (3.12 in) (w)
8.3 mm (0.33 in) (d)
- Removable Li-Ion 3200 mAh
- Boot Modes
With the device powered off, hold Volume Up + Home + Power. Download :
With the device powered off, hold Volume Down + Home + Power.
- /e/OS Build Team
- Build Status