- To install /e/OS on the Nexus 5 - "hammerhead" click here
- Want to build /e/OS for the Nexus 5 - hammerhead ? Click here
- What's not (yet) working ?
- Please find issues opened by users on this device here
You can also track the progress of the issue here.
- Have you found a bug?
If you have found a bug please report it here
Have some suggestions to improve the installation process?
Please send us an email here
- Is your model not supported?
Contact us to Request support for your device
The more the users requesting for a device / model
the better the chances of it getting on the officially supported list !!!
Tip: If you find an issue with this installation document or to suggest any improvements , Please add your suggestions to this topic on our community forum
Google Nexus 5
- Qualcomm MSM8974 Snapdragon 800
- 2 GB
- Adreno 330
- 2G bands: 850 900 1800 1900 MHz GSM, 800 1900 MHz CDMA (North America model)
- 3G bands: 800 850 900 1700 1900 2100 MHz HSDPA (North Amera model), 850 900 1700 1900 2100 MHz HSDPA
- 4G bands: 1(2100) 2(1900) 4(1700/2100)
- 16/32 GB
- 1920x1080 (445 PPI)
- Device Tree
- 4.0 + LE
- Dual-band Wi-Fi (2.4G/5 GHz) 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
No of Cameras: 2
- 8 MP, LED flash
- 1.3 MP, No flash
- Non-removable Li-Ion 2300 mAh
- Boot Modes
With the device powered off, hold Volume Down. Then press and hold Power until a boot menu appears. Navigate using the volume buttons and select "RECOVERY" by pressing Power. Download :
With the device powered off, hold Volume Down. Then press and hold Power until a boot menu appears.
- /e/OS Build Team
- Build Status
- Models Supported
- Nexus 5
Other models are not supported