Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE
- To install /e/OS on the Galaxy Note 3 LTE - "hlte" click here
- Want to build /e/OS for the Galaxy Note 3 LTE - hlte ? Click here
- What's not (yet) working ?
- Please find issues opened by users on this device here
You can also track the
progress of the issue here.
- Have you found a bug?
If you have found a bug please report it here
Have some suggestions to improve the installation process?
Please send us an email here
- Is your model not supported?
Contact us to Request support for your device
The more the users requesting for a device / model
the better the chances of it getting on the officially supported list !!!
- Qualcomm MSM8974AB Snapdragon 800
- 3 GB
- Adreno 330
- 2G bands: 850 900 1800 1900 MHz GSM
- 3G bands: 850 900 1900 2100 MHz HSDPA
- 4G bands: 1(2100) 3(1800) 5(850)
- 16/32/64 GB
- SD card
- up to 64 GB
- 1080x1920 (386 PPI)
Full Super AMOLED
- Device Tree
4.0 + LE with A2DP
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot
- Proximity sensor
No of Cameras: 2
13 MP, 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps,
2 MP, 1080p@30fps,
- 151.2 mm (5.95 in) (h)
79.2 mm (3.12 in) (w)
8.3 mm (0.33 in) (d)
Removable Li-Ion 3200 mAh
- Boot Modes
With the device powered off, hold Volume Up + Home + Power. When the blue text appears, release the buttons.
With the device powered off, hold Volume Down + Home + Power.
/e/ OS Information
- /e/OS Build Team
- Build Status
Disclaimer : We cannot guarantee that all the device specific information on this page is 100 % up to date or accurate. Read more