- To install /e/OS on the Honor 5X - "kiwi" click here
- To upgrade the Honor 5X - "kiwi" to the pie build of /e/OS
- Want to build /e/OS for the Honor 5X - kiwi ? Click here
- What's not (yet) working ?
- Please find issues opened by users on this device here
You can also track the progress of the issue here.
- Have you found a bug?
If you have found a bug please report it here
Have some suggestions to improve the installation process?
Please send us an email here
- Is your model not supported?
Contact us to Request support for your device
The more the users requesting for a device / model
the better the chances of it getting on the officially supported list !!!
Tip: If you find an issue with this installation document or to suggest any improvements , Please add your suggestions to this topic on our community forum
Huawei Honor 5X
- Qualcomm MSM8939v2 Snapdragon 616
- 2 GB
4 x 1.5 GHz + 4 x 1.2 GHz
- Adreno 405
- 2G bands: 850 900 1800 1900 MHz GSM
- 3G bands: 850 1700 (AWS) 1900 2100 MHz HSDPA
- 4G bands: 1(2100) 3(1800) 7(2600) 8(900)
- 16 GB
- SD card
- up to 128 GB
- 1080 x 1920 (401 PPI)
- Device Tree
- 4.1 with A2DP
- 802.11 b/g/n
- Fingerprint reader
- Proximity sensor
- Light sensor
- Hall effect sensor
No of Cameras: 2
- 13 MP, f/2.0, 28mm, LED flash
- 5 MP, f/2.4, 22mm, No flash
- 151.3 mm (5.96 in) (h)
76.3 mm (3.00 in) (w)
8.2 mm (0.32 in) (d)
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh
- Boot Modes
With the device powered off, hold Volume Up + Power. Keep holding buttons until the "Honor" logo appears, then release all buttons. Download :
With the device powered off, hold Volume Down + Power. Keep holding buttons until the "Honor" logo appears, then release all buttons.
- /e/OS Build Team
- Build Status
- Models Supported
Other models are not supported