- To install /e/OS on the Mi 4c - "libra" click here
- Want to build /e/OS for the Mi 4c - libra ? Click here
- What's not (yet) working ?
- Please find issues opened by users on this device here
You can also track the progress of the issue here.
- Have you found a bug?
If you have found a bug please report it here
Have some suggestions to improve the installation process?
Please send us an email here
- Is your model not supported?
Contact us to Request support for your device
The more the users requesting for a device / model
the better the chances of it getting on the officially supported list !!!
Tip: If you find an issue with this installation document or to suggest any improvements , Please add your suggestions to this topic on our community forum
Xiaomi Mi 4c
- Qualcomm MSM8992 Snapdragon 808
- 2/3 GB
Cortex-A53 & Cortex-A57
4 x 1.44 GHz & 2 x 1.82 GHz
- Adreno 418
- 2G bands: 850 900 1800 1900 GSM
- 3G bands: 850 900 1800 2100 HSDPA
- 4G bands: 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500) LTE
- 16/32 GB
- 1920x1080 (441 PPI)
- Device Tree
- 4.1 with A2DP
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot
- Dual SIM
- Hall effect sensor
- IR blaster
- Light sensor
- Proximity sensor
- USB OTG
No of Cameras: 2
- 13 MP, phase detection autofocus, Dual LED (dual tone) flash
- 5 MP, No flash
- 138.1 mm (5.44 in) (h)
69.6 mm (2.74 in) (w)
7.8 mm (0.31 in) (d)
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3080 mAh
- Boot Modes
With the device powered off, hold Volume Up + Power. Keep holding both buttons until the "MI" logo appears on the screen, then release. Download :
With the device powered off, hold Volume Down + Power. Keep holding both buttons until the word "FASTBOOT" appears on the screen, then release.
- /e/OS Build Team
- Build Status