- To install /e/OS on the One (M8) - "m8" click here
- Want to build /e/OS for the One (M8) - m8 ? Click here
- What's not (yet) working ?
- Please find issues opened by users on this device here
You can also track the progress of the issue here.
- Have you found a bug?
If you have found a bug please report it here
Have some suggestions to improve the installation process?
Please send us an email here
- Is your model not supported?
Contact us to Request support for your device
The more the users requesting for a device / model
the better the chances of it getting on the officially supported list !!!
- Know more about the /e/ OS minimal version
- The m8 has a space limitation on the hard disk. Due to this the complete set of default /e/ OS apps cannot be installed. To get around this issue we have come out with a minimal OS version of /e/.
The following apps have been removed from the minimal version:
Tip: If you find an issue with this installation document or to suggest any improvements , Please add your suggestions to this topic on our community forum
HTC One (M8)
- Qualcomm MSM8974AB Snapdragon 801
- 2 GB
- Adreno 330
- 2G bands: 850 900 1800 1900 MHz GSM
- 3G bands: 850 1900 2100 MHz HSDPA
- 4G bands: 3(1800) 7(2600) 8(900)
- 16/32 GB
- SD card
- up to 128 GB
- 1080x1920 (441 PPI)
- Device Tree
- 4.0 with A2DP
- 802.11 b/g/n/ac 2.4/5GHz
- Dual front speakers
- Proximity sensor
- Hall effect sensor
- IR blaster
No of Cameras: 2
- Dual 4 MP, Dual LED flash
- 5 MP, No flash
- 146.36 mm (5.76 in) (h)
70.6 mm (2.78 in) (w)
9.35 mm (0.37 in) (d)
- Non-removable Li-Po 2600 mAh
- Boot Modes
With the device powered off, hold Volume Down + Power until the bootloader appears, then release the buttons. Use the volume buttons to scroll to "RECOVERY" and press Power to select. Download :
With the device powered off, hold Volume Down + Power until the bootloader appears, then release the buttons. Use the volume buttons to scroll to "FASTBOOT" and press Power to select.
- /e/OS Build Team
- Build Status