- Install via command line (for advanced users)
- To install /e/OS on the Nexus 4 - "mako" click here.
- Want to build /e/OS for the Nexus 4 - mako ? Click here.
- What's not (yet) working?
- Please find issues opened by users on this device here.
- Have you found a bug?
- If you have found a bug please report it here. Have some suggestions to improve the installation process? Please contribute to the documentation project.
- Is your model not supported?
- Contact us to request support for your device. The more the users requesting for a device / model the better the chances of it getting on the officially supported list!
- Know more about the /e/ OS minimal version
- The mako has a space limitation on the hard disk. Due to this the complete set of default /e/ OS apps cannot be installed. To get around this issue we have come out with a minimal OS version of /e/.
The following apps have been removed from the minimal version:
- 2G bands: 850 900 1800 1900 MHz GSM
- 3G bands: 850 900 1700 1900 2100 MHz HSDPA
- Mobility DisplayPort (MyDP)
- Proximity sensor
- Qi wireless charging
- 8 MP, LED flash
- 1.3 MP, No flash
68.7 mm (2.70 in) (w)
9.1 mm (0.36 in) (d)
With the device powered off - hold Volume Down + Power until the bootloader appears, then release the buttons. Use the volume buttons to scroll to "RECOVERY" and press Power to select. Download :
With the device powered off - hold Volume Down + Power until the bootloader appears, then release the buttons.
- /e/OS Build Team
- Nougat (dev)