- To install /e/OS on the Nexus 4 - "mako" click here
- Want to build /e/OS for the Nexus 4 - mako ? Click here
- What's not (yet) working ?
- Please find issues opened by users on this device here
You can also track the progress of the issue here.
- Have you found a bug?
If you have found a bug please report it here
Have some suggestions to improve the installation process?
Please send us an email here
- Is your model not supported?
Contact us to Request support for your device
The more the users requesting for a device / model
the better the chances of it getting on the officially supported list !!!
Tip: If you find an issue with this installation document or to suggest any improvements , Please add your suggestions to this topic on our community forum
Google Nexus 4
- Qualcomm APQ8064 Snapdragon S4 Pro
- 2 GB
- Adreno 320
- 2G bands: 850 900 1800 1900 MHz GSM
- 3G bands: 850 900 1700 1900 2100 MHz HSDPA
- 8/16 GB
- 1280x768 (320 PPI)
- Device Tree
- 802.11 b/g/n
- Mobility DisplayPort (MyDP)
- Proximity sensor
- Qi wireless charging
No of Cameras: 2
- 8 MP, LED flash
- 1.3 MP, No flash
- 133.9 mm (5.27 in) (h)
68.7 mm (2.70 in) (w)
9.1 mm (0.36 in) (d)
- Non-removable Li-Po 2100 mAh
- Boot Modes
With the device powered off, hold Volume Down + Power until the bootloader appears, then release the buttons. Use the volume buttons to scroll to "RECOVERY" and press Power to select. Download :
With the device powered off, hold Volume Down + Power until the bootloader appears, then release the buttons.
- /e/OS Build Team
- Build Status