- To install /e/OS on the Redmi Note 4 - "mido" click here
- Want to build /e/OS for the Redmi Note 4 - mido ? Click here
- What's not (yet) working ?
- Please find issues opened by users on this device here
You can also track the progress of the issue here.
- Have you found a bug?
If you have found a bug please report it here
Have some suggestions to improve the installation process?
Please send us an email here
- Is your model not supported?
Contact us to Request support for your device
The more the users requesting for a device / model
the better the chances of it getting on the officially supported list !!!
Tip: If you find an issue with this installation document or to suggest any improvements , Please add your suggestions to this topic on our community forum
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625
- 2/3/4 GB
- Adreno 506
- 2G bands: 850 900 1800 1900 MHz GSM
- 3G bands: 850 900 1900 2100 MHz HSDPA
- 4G bands: 1(2100) 3(1800) 4(1700/2100)
- 32/64 GB
- SD card
- up to 256 GB (hybrid SIM slot)
- 1080x1920 (403 PPI)
- Device Tree
- 4.1 with A2DP
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Fingerprint reader
- Proximity sensor
- Infrared sensor
- FM radio
No of Cameras: 2
- 13 MP, LED (dual-tone) flash
- 5 MP, No flash
- 151 mm (5.94 in) (h)
76 mm (2.99 in) (w)
8.5 mm (0.35 in) (d)
- Non-removable Li-Po 4100 mAh
- Boot Modes
With the device powered off, hold Volume Up + Power. Keep holding both buttons until the "MI" logo appears on the screen, then release. Download :
With the device powered off, hold Volume Down + Power. Keep holding both buttons until the word "FASTBOOT" appears on the screen, then release.
- /e/OS Build Team
- Build Status