- To install /e/OS on the Moto G 2015 - "osprey" click here
- To upgrade the Moto G 2015 - "osprey" to the Q build of /e/OS
- Want to build /e/OS for the Moto G 2015 - osprey ? Click here
- What's not (yet) working ?
- Please find issues opened by users on this device here
You can also track the progress of the issue here.
- Have you found a bug?
If you have found a bug please report it here
Have some suggestions to improve the installation process?
Please send us an email here
- Is your model not supported?
Contact us to Request support for your device
The more the users requesting for a device / model
the better the chances of it getting on the officially supported list !!!
Tip: If you find an issue with this installation document or to suggest any improvements , Please add your suggestions to this topic on our community forum
Motorola Moto G 2015
- Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410
- 1/2 GB
- Adreno 306
- 2G bands: 850 900 1800 1900 MHz GSM
- 3G bands: 900 2100 MHz HSDPA
- 4G bands: 2(1900) 4(1700) 5(850)
- 8/16 GB
- SD card
- up to 32 GB
- 720x1280 (~295 PPI)
IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Device Tree
- 4.0 + LE with A2DP
- 802.11 b/g/n, Hotspot
- Proximity sensor
No of Cameras: 2
- 13 MP, Dual LED flash
- 5 MP, No flash
- Non-removable Li-Ion 2470 mAh
- Boot Modes
With the device powered off, hold Volume Down + Power. On the next screen use Volume Down to scroll to recovery and then press Power to select. Download :
With the device powered off, hold Volume Down + Power. On the next screen use Volume Down and Volume Up to scroll and then press Power to select.
/e/ OS Information
- /e/OS Build Team
- Build Status