- To install /e/OS on the Redmi 4(X) - "santoni" click here
- To upgrade the Redmi 4(X) - "santoni" to the pie build of /e/OS
- Want to build /e/OS for the Redmi 4(X) - santoni ? Click here
- What's not (yet) working ?
- Please find issues opened by users on this device here
You can also track the progress of the issue here.
- Have you found a bug?
If you have found a bug please report it here
Have some suggestions to improve the installation process?
Please send us an email here
- Is your model not supported?
Contact us to Request support for your device
The more the users requesting for a device / model
the better the chances of it getting on the officially supported list !!!
Tip: If you find an issue with this installation document or to suggest any improvements , Please add your suggestions to this topic on our community forum
Xiaomi Redmi 4(X)
- Qualcomm MSM8940 Snapdragon 435
- 2/3/4 GB
Cortex-A53 & Cortex-A53
4 x 1.4 GHz & 4 x 1.1 GHz
- Adreno 505
- 2G bands: 900 1800 1900 MHz GSM, 800 1900 MHz CDMA
- 3G bands: 850 900 1900 2100 MHz HSDPA
- 4G bands: 1(2100) 3(1800) 5(850) 7(2600) 8(900) 38(2600) 39(1900) 40(2300) 41(2500)
- 16/32/64 GB
- SD card
- up to 128 GB (hybrid SIM slot)
- 720x1280 (294 PPI)
- Device Tree
- 4.2 with A2DP
- 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint reader
- Proximity sensor
- IR blaster
- FM radio
No of Cameras: 2
- 13 MP, LED flash
- 5 MP, No flash
- 139.2 mm (5.48 in) (h)
70 mm (2.76 in) (w)
8.7 mm (0.34 in) (d)
- Non-removable Li-Po 4100 mAh
- Boot Modes
With the device powered off, hold Volume Up + Volume Down + Power. Download :
With the device powered off, hold Volume Down + Power. Keep holding both buttons until the word "FASTBOOT" appears on the screen, then release.
- /e/OS Build Team
- Build Status