- To install /e/OS on the Mi Note 2 - "scorpio" click here
- Want to build /e/OS for the Mi Note 2 - scorpio ? Click here
- What's not (yet) working ?
- Please find issues opened by users on this device here
You can also track the progress of the issue here.
- Have you found a bug?
If you have found a bug please report it here
Have some suggestions to improve the installation process?
Please send us an email here
- Is your model not supported?
Contact us to Request support for your device
The more the users requesting for a device / model
the better the chances of it getting on the officially supported list !!!
Tip: If you find an issue with this installation document or to suggest any improvements , Please add your suggestions to this topic on our community forum
Xiaomi Mi Note 2
- Qualcomm MSM8996 Pro Snapdragon 821
- 4/6 GB LPDDR4
2 x 2.35 GHz + 2 x 2.19 GHz
- Adreno 530
- 2G bands: GSM
- 3G bands: CDMA, UMTS
- 4G bands: LTE
- 64/128 GB UFS2.0
- 1080x1920 (386 PPI)
- Device Tree
- 4.2 with A2DP + aptX
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi Display, DLNA, Hotspot
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint reader
- Light sensor
- Proximity sensor
- IR blaster
No of Cameras: 2
- 22.5 MP, Dual LED (dual tone) flash
- 8 MP, No flash
- 156.2 mm (6.15 in) (h)
77.3 mm (3.04 in) (w)
7.6 mm (0.30 in) (d)
- Non-removable Li-Po 4070 mAh
- Boot Modes
With the device powered off, hold Volume Up + Power. Keep holding both buttons until the "MI" logo appears on the screen, then release. Download :
With the device powered off, hold Volume Down + Power. Keep holding both buttons until the word "FASTBOOT" appears on the screen, then release.
/e/ OS Information
- /e/OS Build Team
- Build Status