- To install /e/OS on the Nexus 6 - "shamu" click here
- To upgrade the Nexus 6 - "shamu" to the Q build of /e/OS
- Want to build /e/OS for the Nexus 6 - shamu ? Click here
- What's not (yet) working ?
- Please find issues opened by users on this device here
You can also track the progress of the issue here.
- Have you found a bug?
If you have found a bug please report it here
Have some suggestions to improve the installation process?
Please send us an email here
- Is your model not supported?
Contact us to Request support for your device
The more the users requesting for a device / model
the better the chances of it getting on the officially supported list !!!
Tip: If you find an issue with this installation document or to suggest any improvements , Please add your suggestions to this topic on our community forum
Google Nexus 6
- Qualcomm APQ8084 Snapdragon 805
- 3 GB
- Adreno 420
- 2G bands: 850 900 1800 1900 MHz GSM
- 3G bands: 850 900 1700 1900 2100 MHz HSDPA
- 4G bands: 2(1900) 3(1800) 4(1700/2100)
- 32/64 GB
- 2560x1440 (493 PPI)
Pentile RGBG QHD AMOLED
- Device Tree
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2x2 (MIMO), Hotspot
- Proximity sensor
- Hall effect sensor
- Qi wireless charging
- Dual front speakers
No of Cameras: 2
- 13 MP, Dual LED flash
- 2.1 MP , No flash
- 159.3 mm (6.27 in) (h)
83 mm (3.27 in) (w)
10.1 mm (0.40 in) (d)
- Non-removable Li-Po 3220 mAh
- Boot Modes
With the device powered off, hold Volume Down while booting. Then use the menu to select Recovery. Download :
With the device powered off, hold Volume Down while booting.
- /e/OS Build Team
- Build Status