- To install /e/OS on the Aquaris X2 - "zangya" click here
- Want to build /e/OS for the Aquaris X2 - zangya ? Click here
- What's not (yet) working ?
- Please find issues opened by users on this device here
You can also track the progress of the issue here.
- Have you found a bug?
If you have found a bug please report it here
Have some suggestions to improve the installation process?
Please send us an email here
- Is your model not supported?
Contact us to Request support for your device
The more the users requesting for a device / model
the better the chances of it getting on the officially supported list !!!
Tip: If you find an issue with this installation document or to suggest any improvements , Please add your suggestions to this topic on our community forum
BQ Aquaris X2
- May 2018
- Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 636
- 3/4 GB LPDDR3
4 x 1.8 GHz + 4 x 1.6 GHz
- Adreno 509
- 2G bands: GSM
- 3G bands: UMTS
- 4G bands: LTE
- 32/64 GB
- SD card
- up to 256 GB (hybrid SIM slot)
- 2160x1080 (428 PPI)
IPS LTPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Device Tree
- 5 with A2DP + aptX
- 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Dual band, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint reader
- Light sensor
- Proximity sensor
- Hall effect sensor
- FM radio
- USB OTG
No of Cameras: 3
- 12 MP, f/1.8, Dual Pixel PDAF, Dual Tone Dual LED flash
- 5 MP, depth sensor, Dual Tone Dual LED flash
- 8 MP, f/2.0, LED flash
- 150.7 mm (5.93 in) (h)
72.3 mm (2.85 in) (w)
8.25 mm (0.32 in) (d)
- Non-removable Li-Po 3100 mAh
- Boot Modes
With the device powered off, hold Volume Up + Power. Download :
With the device powered off, hold Volume Down + Power.
/e/ OS Information
- /e/OS Build Team
- Build Status