How to get /e/OS on your device ?
- Check that your Smartphone or Laptop is in the table of supported devices given below
- An Murena account at murena.io is not mandatory to use /e/OS but is highly recommended to benefit from Murena online services such as drive, mail, contacts, calendar...directly on your phone... Register for your free Murena account here !
- Find some community support
- Report bugs here
- Share your experiences here
- Contribute to the project!
Can't find your smartphone or laptop?
- Check this list for devices we plan to introduce and exisiting ones we plan to upgrade
- If you did not find your device there check the Unofficial builds list
- Still not found it then you can do a device proposal here after checking it was not proposed earlier.
- Want to build for your device yourself and become a device maintainer ? Read this guide to find out what we expect from a ROM Maintainer
Warning! Unless marked as
stable, many /e/OS builds here are
All builds labelled as
dev have not been fully tested yet and may contain major bugs. All builds are provided as best effort,
- Official builds include the latest development code and are called
devbuilds. They are provided as best effort, without any guarantee and may include known and significant bugs.
stabletag means these builds benefited from a comprehensive testing cycle before release and this version can be used as a daily driver.
stablebuilds are official builds and go out OTA or Over The Air to supported devices.
- Unofficial builds are made by users from our community . Use these builds at your own risk
- Custom builds are made by users and may have modifications made by the builder. Use these builds at your own risk